Lifestyle, Entertaining, Food, Tables, Dining
EASY AND DELICIOUS WARM EGG SALAD.
Prep Time: 10 min Cook Time: 10 mins Total Time: 20 mins Serving Size: 2
5 Large Eggs
3 Tablespoons Mayonaisse
2 Tablespoons Sweet Pickle Relish
Salt & Pepper To Taste
1. Place eggs in a saucepan and fill with water to an inch above eggs.
2. Bring to a boil and turn burner off.
3. Allow eggs to sit for 12 mins, then drain and set pot in sink. Fill with cold water.
4. Peel eggs while running under cold water. This makes shells and membrane come off easily.
5. Once peeled place in a medium size bowl.
6. Using a fork and butter knife to cut eggs into chunky pieces.
7. Add mayonnaise and relish.
8. Salt and pepper to taste.
9, Serve while still warm.
Refridgerate leftovers. Will keep for 3-5 days in the refrigerator.
I warm my leftovers up just slightly in the microwave before eating.