MULLING SPICE QUICK PICKLED VEGGIES.
Prep Time: 20 mins Cook Time: App. 5 mins Total Time: 25 mins Servings: Many
6 Cups sliced assorted crunchy vegetables
2 Cups Rice or Apple Cider Vinegar
2 Cups Water
3 Tbsp Mulling or Pickling Spices
4 Tbsp Sugar
1 Tsp Salt
1. Combine vegetables in a large bowl and mix.
2. Stuff vegetables loosely in jars, (I used 2 24oz BALL jars).
3. Combine vinegar, sugar, and pickling spices in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and turn the burner off. Cool to room temp.
4. Pour spiced liquid over the vegetables, leaving 1/2 inch space at the top.
5. Cover and let cool.
6. Refrigerate up to 3 weeks.