Egg salad... on brioche... on a crostini... on a celery stalk... on another egg, a.k.a. deviled eggs. There are a zillion recipes, but here's an absolutely delicious three ingredient, (plus salt and pepper), no fuss, get right down to business, egg salad.
Serve with sweet gherkins and salt and vinegar chips!
EASY AND DELICIOUS WARM EGG SALAD
Prep Time: 5 Mins Cook Time: App. 15 mins Total Time: 30 mins Servings: 2
5 Large Eggs
3 Tablespoons Hellmans Mayonaisse
2 Tablespoons Sweet Pickle Relish
Salt & Pepper To Taste
1. Place eggs in a sauce pan and fill with water to an inch above eggs.
2. Bring to a boil and turn burner off.
3. Allow eggs to sit for 12 mins, then drain and set pot in sink. Fill with cold water.
4. Peel eggs while running under cold water. This makes shells and membrane come off easily.
5. Once peeled place in a medium size bowl.
6. Using a fork and butter knife to cut eggs into chunky pieces.
7. Add mayonaisse and relish.
8. Salt and pepper to taste.
9, Serve while still warm.
Refridgerate left overs. Will keep for 3-5 days in the refrigerator.
I warm my leftovers up in the microwave before eating. PRINT