Best! Semi Homemade Banana Bread
Prep Time: 5 mins Cook Time: 35-45 mins. Total Time: 40-50 mins Servings: 10
2 Bananas frozen then thawed
2 Eggs Beaten
1/3 Cup Water
Chiquita Banana Bread Mix
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Put all ingredients in a bowl and stir with a mixing spoon until just mixed. About a 30 seconds. The batter will be slightly lumpy.
3. Pour the batter into a greased or sprayed loaf pan and cook for 35-45 mins. I start checking at 30 mins.
4. Remove when baked and let cool long enough to handle. Transfer from pan by tipping upside down.
5. To serve cut with a sharp serrated knife and spread with butter. I also love it with a sprinkle of salt.